Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Lovely Note


I received this note from a client, and I wanted to share:

Hello,

I ordered a veil from your shop in May for my June wedding. I wanted to let you know how much I LOVED it! Before ordering through you, I bought a custom made birdcage veil on a site that got a lot of buzz on The Knot. I paid triple your price and absolutely hated it! I was in a pure panic a month before the wedding. I am so happy that I found your Esty shop. The veil was well made, classic, and a perfect fit. Thank you so much!

______

I just love it when this happens! Not just that the client is thrilled, but that I was able to help them bring their wedding day together perfectly. This is why I love what I do :)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love when I have a really happy client, it makes my day!

    ReplyDelete